Friday, February 16, 2007

Mea Culpa

OK - this has been one of those "one post and gone" blogs up to this point, that's for certain!

Not sure if this will change or not, but we ARE coming up on the Gathering of Friends, so I may have some things to say after that.

Also, for those that aren't aware, I've started blogging with Eric from Gathering of Engineers - we're over here.

For the most part, this is two player games we're making time to play in the evening (Eric has two young children, which makes schedule more complex) - so far, I've blogged about games of Combat Commander: Europe, as well as a 2-player game of 1889 (18xx in Japan), and will be talking about my first game of Twilight Struggle in the next day or two.

Anyway, I'm still around, and I actually *am* writing again - just not here so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home